[RETURN TO SERVICES LIST]

Business & Management Advice

Statistics tell us that a staggering 70% of small businesses fail in the first 5 years of operation. Of the remaining 30% as many as 70% of those fail in the next five years. In fact only 10% to 12% of businesses see long term success. To ensure that your business is a member of those in the 10 to 12% success group you can call on us for expert assistance and advice.

Our business & management advice spans all business entities, from start up businesses to medium and large enterprise. Our range of advice includes:

  • Business Planning
  • Financial Management and Budgeting
  • Corporations Law compliance in company secretarial practice
  • Restructures and Insolvency assistance
  • Mediation for internal disputes
  • People Management, including access to Human Resource advice and recruitment strategies
  • Mentoring - at all levels of the organisation
  • Design and implementation of management systems and controls
  • Providing start up business with access to specialist assistance at all points in the business development cycle


Pitfalls that can lead to business failure:

  • Lack of research into the feasibility of the business product or service
  • Insufficient planning
  • Lack of sufficient start up capital
  • Inadequate business skills
  • Inadequate bookkeeping
  • Inability to manage changes in economic conditions
  • Ineffective marketing
  • Failure to get advice
  • Partnership problems
  • Delegation problems
  • Problems with staff
  • Inefficient internal systems
  • Too busy in the business, and not enough time on the business

The good news is that Perry Ure can help avoid the pitfalls by offering expert advice and assistance in all of the areas listed above. This can include identifying future pitfalls, or developing a solutions package to help with any current problems.

If for some reason we cannot help you with a specific issue, we guarantee that we know the person who can! Our strong network will ensure that you are covered every step of the way.

 

[RETURN TO SERVICES LIST]

 

 

© PERRY URE Pty Ltd - All rights reserved

Site developed and maintained by INS


[PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION] . . [DISCLAIMER]